Moonlight Trust is delighted to announce some of the fantastic speakers we have lined up for our Women’s Career and Cuppa Club!
- Marketing and Digital Recruitment Boss of the Year 2017
- Founder at www.yourlifematters.co.uk
- Author of ‘Prince Harry Sought Grief Counselling 20 Years After His Mother’s Death – A Guide On How To Seek Help.'
- Activist and Community Campaigner.
- Supports women from ethnic minority groups to find courage, build skills, and be the heroes of their own lives.
- Media trainer and speaker, Anti-racism, and climate activist.
- First Class Honours Media Degree and a Masters in International Communications.
Our Women’s Career and Cuppa Club aims to support women who are economically inactive and underrepresented by building confidence, employability skills, and resilience. We can help you find your way back into business, employment, and volunteering. So far 90% of our participants have successfully moved into progression via securing paid employment or moving into HE or professional training and qualifications!
For more information, please contact:
Sign up today to discover ways in which you can meet and excel in your aspirations!
Offer your support and donate to Moonlight Trust by clicking on the link below. With your help, we can alleviate poverty, sickness, and social Injustice for some of the world's most deprived communities by providing aid and liberation. Together, we can brighten lives. http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charities/moonlighttrust