Be a part of our exciting and rewarding challenge! Our Goodwill Ambassador campaign has inspired and engaged some of the most influential and inspirational role models, including members of House of Parliament, National Sports Stars, students and academics.
See below what becoming an ambassador will mean for you - from pledging your active support to getting a free t-shirt and hoodie to wear to promote our cause - you will be helping some of the most deprived individuals, & there is nothing much better than that.
Paula Sherriff, the shadow minister for Women & Equalities, Labour's MP for Dewsbury, Mirfield, Denby Dale and Kirkburton has become #Ambassador for Moonlight Trust! #MoonlightTrust #BrighteningLives
Dr Ikram Butt
Ikram is a former dual code international player playing representative level for Great Britain and England at Rugby League and captained his mother country Pakistan Rugby Union to their first ever Tri Nations victory.
MP for Batley, Shadow Minister for Early Education as an amabaasdor for #MoonlightTrust #BrighteningLives #Ambassador. Thanks for all of your ongoing help and support.
Starting her first business at the young age of 18 she has won several business awards including, Business woman of the year, Emerging entrepreneur of the year, Entrepreneur of the year award to name just a few. Employing over 40 members of staff and trained thousands of people in a skill to help them into employment and further training.
Jonathan Sanderson is the Managing Director of award-winning IT recruitment company, Corecom Consulting. He is Business Advisor and patriot to the Moonlight Trust, He was also shortlisted for ‘Recruitment Boss of the Year’ at the Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards (MARA) for the fourth year.
What will your role be?
You will be our Brand Ambassadors and we will promote you on our Social Media Campaigns and other platforms. Your image will be deployed to inspire others to come forward and make a difference to some of the most deprived communities in the world.
What will we need from you?
- Send a picture of you in a Moonlight Trust T-Shirt for social media use. (We will post provide you with a T-Shirt and hoodie).
- A pledge to be active in supporting ethos and values of Moonlight Trust.
- You will promote Moonlight Trust to your family friends and your personal / business network. We will provide you with all the information and details.
- Criteria or requirements may differ depending on type of ambassador role you have been assigned to. The role of youth ambassadors differs from business partners and community leaders so please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
'You will help some of the most deprived individuals - there's nothing better than that.'
What will you achieve?
- More than anything you will help some of the most deprived individuals so there is nothing better than that.
- We will present you with a certificate saying you have accomplished a good will ambassador role.
- It will also raise your profile for those who are looking for a career in this field, you will develop employability skills and boost your CV for any job.
One way you can become an effective ambassador is to launch and contribute to a fund raising event, it can be very rewarding and lots of fun! Here are some ideas:
- Organise a curry night with your friends
- Wear your own clothes to work day
- A sponsored walk
- Participate in a marathon or bike race
- Sponsored spa day
- Sponsored sky dive
- Cake sale
- Take your pet to work day
- You could even sell our t-Shirts!
Or get in touch with our volunteer co-ordinator at Moonlighttrustinfo@gmail.com
And the list goes, look here for some more ideas:https://www.better-fundraising-ideas.com/charity-fundraising-ideas.html
Remember to take lots of great pictures whilst you are fundraising.