We are delighted to announce another guest speaker for our Women’s Career and Cuppa Club: Dr. Razia Bhatti Razia Ali!
Below are some of the great achievements of the latest addition to our line-up of inspirational guest speakers:
- Dr. Razia Bhatti Razia Ali is a psychologist currently working as a professional lead and consultant in clinical psychology for InHealth pain management solutions which is one of the largest pain management care providers in the UK.
- She has served the community for 30 years as a clinical psychologist in the field of adult mental health and health psychology.
- She is a visiting professor and chairperson at Fatima Jinnah Women’s University, Pakistani in the behavioural Sciences Department. She also holds extensive experience in complex mental health issues, dementia services, and learning difficulties.
- She holds a BSc. (Hons) degree in Behavioural Sciences (University of Huddersfield) and an MSc. in Applied Psychology (University of Manchester), MSc. in Clinical Psychology (University of Leeds), and a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (University of Leeds).
- Dr. Razia Bhatti Razia Ali is a Chartered Member and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and is professionally regulated by the Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC) in the UK.
- She is a proud mum of 2 and supports women from ethnic minority groups to find courage, build skills, and be the heroes of their own lives.
It is now more important than ever that we focus on women's mental health. Covid-19 has had a huge impact on the safety and health of women everywhere, with many living in fear of their lives. Domestic abuse cases have soared in lockdown, with reports of up to 50 killings have taken place.
Moonlight Trust wants to reassure women everywhere that we stand in solidarity with their daily struggle to live in peace and safety and extend our support to those that have been affected by domestic abuse and mental health issues during this troubling time.
One of the ways we can help is through our Women’s Career and Cuppa Club which aims to support women who are economically inactive and underrepresented by building confidence, employability skills, and resilience. We can help you find your way back into business, employment, and volunteering. So far 90% of our participants have successfully moved into progression via securing paid employment or moving into HE or professional training and qualifications!
Our Women’s Career and Cuppa Club can offer women who need support the key materials to protect themselves, boost their self-esteem, and become independent - we can help you stay strong whilst you face challenging circumstances, and inspirational women like Dr. Razia are instrumental in assisting us.
For more information, please contact:
Sign up today to discover ways in which you can meet and excel in your aspirations!
Offer your support and donate to Moonlight Trust by clicking on the link below. With your help, we can alleviate poverty, sickness, and social Injustice for some of the world's most deprived communities by providing aid and liberation. Together, we can brighten lives. http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charities/moonlighttrust